29 South State Street, Ephrata, PA


If you need legal advice or help in your family's situation, Attorney Jansen M. Honberger has the expertise and background to help you.

  •    Divorce

  •    Legal separation

  •    Property rights

  •    Postnuptial agreements

Separation and divorce greatly affects your family.

If you need a protection from abuse order (PFA), don't hesitate a moment longer. Mr. Honberger will help you understand what you can do to remove an abusive domestic partner from your home, obtaining a court order requiring the defendant to stay away, and gaining custody of your children.

Do you fear for your family's safety?

Receive the Legal Help you need




29 South State Street Ephrata

Protect Your Family's Legal Rights

Evening Appointments Available

Focusing on Family Law


Advocate to both you and your family's rights

Altering a family structure is usually a difficult decision. If you need legal representation in a divorce, child custody, separation of property, make sure your rights are fully protected.

Full range of family law representation

  • Prenuptial agreements

  • Custody

  • Child Support

  • Spousal support

Find out how to

protect your family and yourself.

Call 717-738-0278

 for a consultation

  •     Alimony

  •    Guardianship